THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 18, 2008

MOVE ON or LET GO

ano ba tlga?
which is which? a quotes says:
"there's no such thing as LETTING GO just MOVING ON"
is it TRUE?


Let me tell you my story. :)

It started in grade 6. We were seatmates. I used to help him in Chinese's recitations. He wouldn't study. When it's his turn, I would teach him the right chinese words and so he got perfect. nasanay siya ng ganun. HAHAHA .

we graduated and we got to highchool.

One day, he asked if he could talk to me. Ofcourse, i said Yes. He told me he likes me and told me the reason why. I was happy that someone like him could have a crush on me. He courted me and we became more than friends.
He gave me this before:


unfortunately, like most couples, we broke up.
it's been more than 4 years no but still i want "US" to be like we were.

Yes, i admit, ung feelings, di yun mawawala. But I can't seem to forget all the things we've shared and I wanted to bring those times back.

HELP?! what will I do? :(


xoxo,
A

0 comments: